UCP Charter Schools are tuition-free, public schools. Students are admitted to UCP Charter Schools regardless of race, gender, religion or ethnic origin and our admission and dismissal procedures are equitable for all students. When parent demand exceeds enrollment capacity at a UCP Charter School, students are then admitted based upon a lottery system. Priority is given to students that live in the County where the school is located. If space allows, students from other counties will be accepted following the current Florida State Statute on Out of County student enrollment.
UCP Charter Schools accepts students year-round based on openings.
- Step 1: Submit an Inquiry Form --- CLICK HERE
- Step 2: A UCP Family Service Case Manager will contact you to get more information, answer any questions and set up a tour.
- Step 3: Come for a tour – ideally bringing your child
- Step 4: Complete the Application/Registration Packet CLICK HERE
and collect the required documentation. (see list below)
- Step 5: Submit the Application/Registration Packet and all required documentation. NOTE: Within 7 days of being offered a space and prior to your student’s classroom placement/start date, you must submit the required registration documents. If you do not submit documents within 7 days – your spot could be offered to another student.
- Step 6: Prior to the first day of school – complete the “Enrollment Packet”– CLICK HERE
Each year, UCP also enrolls for the following school year. Current students are required to submit an “Intent to Return” in order to hold their space for the following year by January 31. New students seeking enrollment for 2019-2020 must submit an inquiry/update form by March 5, 2019, to qualify for the annual lottery/ enrollment. UCP Charter Schools accepts students on an on-going basis as space follows.